Tee Shirt Design Contest

Hello!
I've been very quiet on the digest, but I am here now to be heard!  If
you are an Alfa Club member, then you know about the tee shirt design
contest that the Alfa Owner is running.  I just wanted to take a moment
to campaign for myself :-)  I am a student
(aka: highly educated bumb with no money)... with a great black 164L,
with an S engine.  It  needs some repairs though and I could really use
the prize money!  I recently showed my designs to my San Diego Club
chapter, and they decided to vote on one of my three designs so that I
would recieve more votes.  So, if you feel the need to support a great
cause (my Alfa and I !) then please cast your vote for design #13 on
this website:

http://www.aroc-usa.org/owner_feature.htm
don't forget, it's design #13 :-)

thank you very much!  I will be at the convention in July, and I hope to
see you there also!

Shannon Marshall
'91 164L
San Diego