Re: intake manifold question - Alfetta Sedan

 i just did this all on my spider, but at the time i had the throttle bodies and intake lines off.  that's the obvious answer, pull the lines and injectors.  i'm not sure it's possible otherwise. you'll need to disconnect them to pull the manifold anyway.
sorry, no easy answer.
ian lomax
71 spider
94 164 LS
SF, CA
  Ted Williams <tedw@domain.elided> wrote: Hello Digesters,

I decided to get off my butt yesterday and change my cracked intake manifold.
It was going pretty well, till I realized that there were 2 bolts that I can't
get to with any of my tools. They are the lower, outer 2 bolts that are
holding the manifold onto the engine. They seem to be up under the two intakes
(?) and blocked by the injector lines (?). I got the middle one out with a
small socket and extension, but the others seem to have too much in the way.

Is there a secret to this? I have been trying to squeeze an end wrench in
there, but have had no luck.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Ted