Re: GT Junior 1600

Hi Thomas,

for your window gaskets and parts try this one:

http://www.jobicorse.de/index_2.html

http://www.okparts.net/

I do have good expierence with both.

regards

Peter

'72 GTV

>From: "Thomas Wachowiak" >Reply-To: "Thomas Wachowiak" >To: >Subject: GT
Junior 1600 >Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 23:59:31 +0200 > >Hi, > >Well, the
time has come and I bought myself the next project car, '75 Bertone >GT
Junior 1600 Lusso (European model). I searched the web for days now, but
>there is little information to find on this car. I have some books and
>workshop manuals covering the whole 105/115 range, but it's not specific
>enough for me. Can anyone point me to a store where I could find an
owners >manual, extensive workshop manuals or maybe a forum dedicated to
these cars. >BTW, the car has two 'pull-out' levers on the left of the
steering wheel. One >is the choke, and the other one I don't recognize.
It has a picture similar to >this this : >\ | / >----- > >I can't make
anything of it, and I don't have the owner manual...There are >more
things to discover yet (I love the foot operated pump for the windshield
>spray)...also, the suspension got me wondering: the front is very firm
(I >really have to push hard with my hands to get any movement) while the
rear I >can push down for almost 10cm with one hand and no effort...is
this normal ? >I read somewhere that the body of the post 72 GT Juniors
is identical to the >GTV models. Is this true ? If not, what are the
differences ? > >Last question: I will need a lot of parts (body, floor
parts, rubber sealings >for doors and windshields...any good, reliable
addresses in Europe ? > > >TIA, > >Thomas > >'75 GT Junior 1600 Lusso
(yet to start on) >'83 GTV6 3.0 (finished) >-- >to be removed from alfa,
see /bin/digest-subs.cgi >or email "unsubscribe
alfa" to majordomo@domain.elided