Changing T-Belt and Waterpump on a 164

I have changed the T-belt on Milanos before but I am
about to change one on a 164L.

1) Are there any major issues of accessibility that I will have to deal
with?
2) I don't really have to remove the strut, do I?
3) Are there any difficult bolts to access and are there any tricks to
getting
them (for example -special tools like cutting my 10mm closed end wrench
in half so that its length is exactly 3.315" inches long to reach that one
nut!)?

Thanks,

Steve