Re: milano plug wires, distributor, coil, etc...

Bill,

	I'm afraid to say that you should get rid of that car.  But I can help
out by taking it off your hands...  I'll even pick it up.  :)

	Seriously though...  I wouldn't bother pissing around with rebuilding the
wires.   If you are paying someone to do it, it would cost more than a
new set, and even if it's a DIY job you're still not going to save much.
    However, I do have the old set I took off my Milano when I installed
a set of Magnacores.   I never through anything alfa related away...
you're welcome to have them (includes a crappy distributor cap too...)

	As far as the timing belt goes... it's probably time to replace it
anyway.   I have no idea what the going rate is on that repair, whatever
it is I doubt you can dodge that part of the bill.

	I have a question for you (or more accurately of scott) how the hell did
he determine the cat is shot if the timing is still off?   I'd put that
problem on the back burner.

	I'm going to pass on the voltage regulator question...

	--Mark
	--Milano Verde