GT Junior 1600

Hi,

Well, the time has come and I bought myself the next project car, '75 Bertone
GT Junior 1600 Lusso (European model).  I searched the web for days now, but
there is little information to find on this car. I have some books and
workshop manuals covering the whole 105/115 range, but it's not specific
enough for me. Can anyone point me to a store where I could find an owners
manual, extensive workshop manuals or maybe a forum dedicated to these cars.
BTW, the car has two 'pull-out' levers on the left of the steering wheel. One
is the choke, and the other one I don't recognize. It has a picture similar to
this this :
\ | /
-----

I can't make anything of it, and I don't have the owner manual...There are
more things to discover yet (I love the foot operated pump for the windshield
spray)...also, the suspension got me wondering: the front is very firm (I
really have to push hard with my hands to get any movement) while the rear I
can push down for almost 10cm with one hand and no effort...is this normal ?
I read somewhere that the body of the post 72 GT Juniors is identical to the
GTV models. Is this true ? If not, what are the differences ?

Last question: I will need a lot of parts (body, floor parts, rubber sealings
for doors and windshields...any good, reliable addresses in Europe ?

TIA,

Thomas

'75 GT Junior 1600 Lusso (yet to start on)
'83 GTV6 3.0 (finished)