Re: Forget Alfas in movies!

If we do resort to the tiniest of mentions for Alfas, I think I might have
seen the smallest, literally, mention of the marque in some lawyer's TV spot
I saw in either Chicago or St. Louis (I forgot where) where this lawyer is
putting a small-scale plastic model body of a newer GTV (sporting the Alfa
Romeo script) onto its chassis. He had some sort of catch phrase like
"...putting the pieces back together..." or something like that.

It's a local market thing, of course, so I'm thinking maybe only a handful
of people might have even seen the model car, let alone recognized the name.
Is that lawyer on this digest, perhaps?

Jay Ogorzalek
'87 Milano