brakes too hot?

way back in the 670s there was much discussion about rear brakes on the gtv6
being way too hot. my guess is that this would apply to the alfetta too,
right? anyone know if side exiting exhaust is kosher? i'll put the cat and
muffler (maybe) and have it exit out the side. or just put on different
rotors. whe's all apart anyways...

kyle

ps i'll assume we've all moved once or twice before... i get to move 2 times
this summer -- here's hoping i don't lose any car pieces (which is also what
i say when i drive the spider at "highway" speeds)