Forget Alfas in movies!

We interrupt this edition of the Alfa Romeo Flame Wars mailing list
to bring you a marginally on-topic ad.

A friend of mine sent me an article about a toaster last night.  Why?
That's what I wondered until I got to the third paragraph: "just a
hint of Italy about its styling" they say.  "If this were a car it
would be a classic Alfa Romeo" they say.  The full review is here:

http://www.epinions.com/content_15108247172/stf_~1/s_~sft

Unfortunately, there is not a single photo of an Alfa Romeo in the review.

I'm sure I don't speak for anyone else on the digest when I admit
that seeing our marque mentioned makes me grin and giggle (inside,
anyway) like a third grader.  So what do you all say that we start a
new recurring thread, a la "Alfas in movies", where we post about
even the tiniest mention of our beloved autos?  The wackier the
better!  It would be at least as useful as the recurring "Listen
here, MISTER Di Mateo [sic]" thread and possibly a bit more enjoyable.
--

  -Robert Abatecola, San Jose, CA
   1985 GTV6