Re: Spider vs Md emissions

I think you can thank me for the reluctance to test your car.  I was in
the first month of IM240 testing.  It didn't go well for them and they
have continued to screw up ever since.  I have the program managers cell
phone number.  Now I call him before I go and he alerts the station, I
see the station manager when I arrive and they do a tail pipe test just
above idle.  If I don't they will set the front wheels on the rollers and
burn up the clutch.  The software is suppose to prompt the operator to
ask if the car is FWD or RWD, but I have never been asked.  I have raised
such a fuss over this lack of competence that my name is recognized and
when I introduce my self on arriving the county cop in the office puts
his hand on his gun.  Happens every year (2 ALFA's).  So the system has
prior negative experience with ALFA's and wants them out as fast as
possible.

Chris Hall