RE: 87 Spider bubbles in oil

are they frothy kind of bubbles? are there signs of oil in the coolant?

nk

------------------------------

Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 14:14:25 -0700
From: Robert Abatecola <robert@domain.elided>
Subject: 87 Spider bubbles in oil

Since my last oil change about 3 weeks ago I have been seeing bubbles
on my Spider's dipstick when I check the oil.  Once the car warms up,
the oil pressure is lower than I'm accustomed to seeing.  The level
is OK and does not appear to be dropping.  I always use the same oil
(20w50 Castrol GTX) and the same Alfa Romeo filters (the small
version) changed every 3 months.  I don't recall ever seeing this
before.  Are the bubbles something I should be concerned about?