re: Further to my dash removal queries.

You probably shouldn't listen to me since I really don't remember,
but it seems to me that it's all fairly obvious except for a big bolt
that's hiding under a storage bin or something in the transmission
tunnel console.  IIRC, removing the HVAC panel, etc, requires sliding
the trans. tunnel console back, or something like that.  Good luck.