head knockin' (was rod knock)

That was fun!  Digest Volume 8, number 719 will be printed and mounted in a
place of honor on my office wall.  It must be so, to commemorate the day the
gloves came off and the digest got REAL!

Keep swingin' for the fence, Fred.  I may not always follow your advice, but
I'll regret the day it stops.  As my Grandpa used to say, "I've forgotten more
about (insert subject here) than you know, you little peckerwood!"  21 years
after he passed, I've yet to prove him wrong.

Tony
Portland, OR
70 2800CS