Skirts

Knew that would get attention. I was looking at some pictures of the 164 L,
S, and LS models and I can't really tell but are all the side skirts the
same size? What about the front rear pieces. At certain picture angles it
looks like a definite difference but at other time the L looks just like the
S. Mostly depending on the color of the vehicle. (ie. Darker vehicles
apparently smaller trim whereas the lighter grays, and silver, and reds look
bigger.)

Thanks a lot,

Keith Strini

dangerous content by Eagles Nest, and is
believed to be clean.