Aztek, LeMans

This has probably already been brought up since I'm behind on Digests
again, but I think it's worth pointing out that the Pontiac LeMans of
the '80s has nothing to do with GM per se, it's just a Korean-built
(and poorly so, I'm told) copy of a contemporary Opel/Vauxhall Astra.
I happen to think it's not bad-looking and, build-quality aside,
would rather have one than a contemporary Honda Civic, if for no
other reason than to spit in the face of trendiness.