Re: 2.0 V6??

John,

You missed the Amilcar C6, which is easy enough to do as I think there are
only a handful existence. 1924-ish, 1098cc, methanol, supercharged, 80+ bhp,
130mph. Nice. http://www.brooklandstrack.co.uk/Carslist/amilcar.htm
If this ain't beauty, I dunno what is:
http://www.brooklandstrack.co.uk/Carslist/carshtms/r982_4.htm

Maserati A6 had 1500 straight 6 and the Tipo 4 V16 was really two 2-litre
straight 8s geared together.

Riley MPH has a straight six between about 1500-1700cc
MG F-types have small sixes.

Slightly larger are the Triumpth 2000cc straight sixes of the 60s. They
sound fantastic, shame about the rest of the car.

I can vouch for the Mazda 1.8 V6. In the 323 or the MX-3, it sounds great.

Since the 70s, BMW have offered their straight six in 1800 and 2000 form.

Once you get to 2 litres, there's a whole slew of 6 and 8 cylinders engines
plus the odd 12 and 16.

Also, not many people realise there was a Ferrari 208, same as the 308 but 2
litres only. Most Italian performance cars from the 70s onwards have had 2
litre versions for tax reasons. There was a Merak 2000.

Alfa content? http://www.brooklandstrack.co.uk/Carslist/bimotore.htm

Damn those MG K3s are NOISY!