CONCORSO ITALIANO MIDWEST

I received my Concorso Italiano advance ticket offer in the mail today. I'd
think about going, except that I'll probably be at Bonneville. However,
there is another opportunity to explore la dolce vita, and that will be
presented in the Chicago area on June 23rd. The Ferrari Club of America,
Chicago Region, is sponsoring a celebration of things Italiano at a
gathering called Belle Macchine D'Italia at the Oakbrook Polo Grounds in
Oakbrook, IL. All Italian cars are welcomed for display. There will be a
Concours, excellent food and wines, and many vendors of Italian and
automotive products. The Chicago AROC is supporting this event, and hope to
have a good turnout of cars. ALL Alfa owners are invited to participate.
For more info, and an application form ($20/car) go to the Chicago AROC
website (www.caroc.com), and look under the schedule of events.

Robert Clauss
Mt. Prospect, IL  USA

'65 Giulia TI