SAAB appeal

Precisely the attraction of the SAAB 9000, particularly the Aero. When I
drive as fast as I prefer to I am intent on not being noticed by anyone,
particularly those who prefer donuts with their coffee and drive specially
equipped big North American iron with lowered front suspension (you can
spot them a mile away, but can they spot you?)

The SAAB 9000 Aero is flat out quicker and faster than any Alfa sold in
North America, brakes, steers and handles like a dream, no matter what the
weather or road surface, and can carry a ton of stuff at virtually any
speed you like. All this and no attention: Perfect!

Michael Smith
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
86 9000 Turbo 252,000km and going fast
97 Aero 112,000 km and going faster