71 Spider "parts car" dilemma, help!

I need the collective advice of the digest on this one:
  I just got a 71 Spider (1750, Spica) that appears to be entirely
original other than speakers installed in the sides of the console and
the springy antenna.  I got hold of this for some parts that I need for
my 78, mainly the rear axle since mine sounds like it is not long for
this world.
  The dilemma began when I jumped in to steer it out of its resting place
(it was being pulled out) and closed the door.  The door latched
effortlessly, both doors line up perfectly.  The doors on my 78 have
never lined up very well, even with repeated adjustments.
  What I am getting at here is this car is pretty damn solid, shows
66,000 miles (and I believe it), has a wiring system that appears to be
almost entirely untouched, has a very straight body, rubber mats all in
great shape, even all the original hubcaps.

I just got it so there is plenty I do not know yet, like if it will
start?
The problems-
Top is trash
Clutch master cylinder is dry
a little wrinkle on the nose
a few rust spots, the worst being on top of the pass. fender by the
windshield
a couple of rust holes in the floor (small enough to patch).

Curse my Alfa loving heart!  I finally get an axle and it's attached to
a car that I just can't make myself strip!  Yar!

Anyone interested in rescuing this gem?  I wish I had the time and
resources (and a garage), but I do not.  I was actually just trying to
sell my 70 International Travelall and now I have this.  Somebody rescue
one of these while I still have a woman!

I have photos posted, including shots of the worst spots (nose and top
of fender).
Pictures here-
http://tmpd.net/71spider.jpg

It is located in Dallas.  Anyone want to save her?

Tony Martie
TM PhotoDesign
www.tmpd.net
phone  469 233-8673