convertible tops

Alfisti,

While the idea with downsizing is still in process, and items are being sold
off on Ebay. ( I love Ebay)  I will still try to pass along some deals when
the come along...

Here's one perfect for Spring:

New Hartz canvas OEM convertible tops for Spider from Alfa Romeo. Original
equipment fit and finish.
Regular price $450
Springtime sale price $339 each.

I need to get a volume of sales together to get this price. Delivery time to
me, approx 1 week (stock order).

Please use the fax form to order if you are interested:
http://mastroalfa.com/faxpage.html

I'll run this deal for 2 weeks. then it will be tallied and ordered.
Come and git it! ;)

Bill at Mastro

Mastro Motors Inc. 800.683.2532
Subaru, MRT Performance parts for WRX