Re: 84 GTV6 oil consumption

I have 145k on a rebuilt engine (245k on the car) in an 83 gtv6.  I'm used to
going through a quart in 5000 miles.  Most of that is on the garage floor.  I
used a lot while I was breaking in the engine.  But after about 30000 miles it
quit using oil.  Does anybody have any suggestions for a better oil to break
in an engine.  I used Castrol 20w50 last time and it took two years.

Bill Pinet
83 gtv6
89 verde