Flywheel choices

I am reinstalling a 1600 engine (to change the clutch).  It will be
mostly stock, except for 101.21 veloce cams.  I have several flywheels
to choose from and am trying to figure out which one to use.

I'm trying to figure out the pros/cons of using these flywheels:
  racing 105 - 15 lbs (steel)
  stock  101 - 18 lbs
  stock  105 - 25 lbs (a guess - I didnt weigh it - looks huge)

I know that the lighter ones will be harder to get off the line, and
should spin up faster, but I'm not sure how significant this is.  I'm
tempted to use the 18 pounder as a compromise.

Any experience or suggestions?

Thanks,
John Basel