Milano interior light question

Lacking a Milano owners manual (anyone want to trade one for a 92 164 owners
manual?), I'm not sure how to disassemble the rear reading lights to replace
the bulbs. My youngest daughter likes to read on trips at night and has
requested illumination.

Experience with old plastic has taught me to be very cautious with such
things.

Thanks,

- Eric Hambleton, Marietta, GA
  1988 Milano Verde - 1976 Spider - 1993 164 L (retired - parting)