Re: GTV returns

Hey Bruce,

Congrats on getting the GTV back.  It sounds like you
need to go through the complete SPICA tuneup, to make
sure that everything is set properly, before you start
adjusting the mixture with the cold start solenoid.
Check the AROO website www.alfaclub.org for a great
tutorial by Wes, or pick up his book which is
excellent.

Cheers,
Ian Lomax
71 Spider (bare engine bay, needs cleaning and paint)
94 164LS (new Q seats, woo hoo!)