RE: Spica air filter housing

Those are drainholes, that is if you mean the two approx 6mm studs at
the bottom at either end. There is supposed to be a Y rubber hose
connected to drain water (or whatever) out and drip on the ground

Henrik Johansen
Copenhagen, Denmark
74 Spider
83 GTV6 (both sailing on the Atlantic Ocean)

i've never understood those either, i'm thinking those are drain holes.
i'm
pretty sure my 1750 box has them as well.

any digestables know differently?

The 2000 box in my possession has two protrusions for what must be hoses
on
the bottom at either end.  I cannot find a possible connection on my
1750
for
this.  Of course, I am an Alfa novice.  Thanks, Brian.