Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 14:01:18 +0000
From: JeffreyOlson@domain.elided
Subject: Anyone have a '86-on Spider instrument cluster?

I have an inoperative tachometer and a ammeter that does
not function correctly.  The tach is intermittent but
will occasionally work for a moment or two if you tap on
the side of the console.  The ammeter reads low despite
proper alternator output measured at the battery.  It
rises off the peg when the igntion is turned on but
stays at zero when the engine is running.

The needles are free to move and the connections are all
secure and clean.  I been trouble shooting and the
problem seems to be in each instrument.

Anyone have a instrument cluster for an '86-on Spider
that needs a new home?

Located in NC.

Please e-mail off-post.

Thanks!