Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 07:45:43 -0500
From: "AJ Lindaman" <jynx_808@domain.elided>
Subject: Reverse Poppin out of gear

I need some help.  A couple of months back I remember reading a post
about
someone reverse poppin out of gear and the various answering threads
stating
the possible reasons behind it.

My Spider is poppin out of reverse when too much torque is applied.  The
rest of the gears and synchros are great.  I was hoping for a remedy that

wouldn't entail dropping the transmission as I want to drive it this
summer.

Thanks in advance
AJ Lindaman, IA
'81 Spider