RE: how to get top speed in convertible

Invariably, you will get a higher top speed with the top UP.

Even opening a window will slow you down. In North America, frieght train
operators discovered that they were creating gigantic amounts of aerodynamic
drag by leaving the doors of empty cars open on their very long (a few miles
sometimes) frieght trains.

Look at LSR cars. Notice how they have no openings? Same with airplanes.

If you really want more top speed, get a removeable hard top.

I presume your Biturbo is convertible? Make sure your engine is up to spec
and the fueling is correct before you try for top speed. Leaning out of fuel
on your car at top speed could be very expensive....

nk