Re: 164 power seat New question: fuse location?

All:

I was attempting to move a working up & down seat switch to the forward and
back switch location and somehow blew the power seat fuse. I see in the
owners manual where it is supposed to be; but can't find it. Anybody got
any clues? Right now neither seat is adjustable. bad - baad - bad!

TIA for any help,
Bernie Bennett

'91 164 L automatic grey seats need adjusting
'94 164 LS automatic white cam timing needs adjusting
'92 Spider automatic red our 13th Alfa and first open car. 3rd week of
ownership new exhaust, trunk release cable, and plastic intake cross over
tube. Needs front seal and a hard top. Fun car , great gas mileage in town
(20 vs 12 on the V6's) and no fiber timing belt a real steel chain.