RE: GTV still for sale

Brad,

The lying prick who bought my car misrepresented himself as an 'Alfa
enthusiast' who always wanted a GTV6.  Sure, he can do whatever he
wants with the car, but I would not have sold it to a non-Alfa lover
who would just turn around and sell it, making up a bunch of facts in
the process.

Well, it is a great car.  Hopefully a good person will end up with it.

Ross
http://taxes.yahoo.com/