Mitsu Zero (off-topic)

Some off-topic threads I enjoy too much to let them die!

Someone mentioned seeing a Mitsu Zero flying low over San Diego. It's a relatively common event, believe it or not. I saw a Mitsu and a Messerschmidt strafing the US Air Force base in San Antonio Texas a few years back. (It was an Air Show of course!)

http://www.confederateairforce.org/aircraft/index.html

History buffs and fans of old mechanical marvels (Alfa content) should not miss a CAF show when it comes to your locale.

Karl