Relocating, Parts cheap

Digestibles,

We are relocating to Florida and there are some parts that I do not wish to
move. They are difficult to ship, so it would be nice if you lived in the
midwest and could come and get them. The parts are located in Fort Wayne,
Indiana. I think you will find the prices more than reasonable.

2.5 ltr GTV-6 Motor, tired but not broken $100
750 series spider doors, w glass and mechanism,& outside door handles
$75/each
2 750 series spider hood  $50/each
750 series spider trunk lid  $50
1977 spider trunk lid (no rust)  $50
115 series GTV radiator core support and cross member (NOS)  $75
1 pair black vinyl seats late model spider with shoulder belt guides,
excellent condition  $300/pr

You may call at 1-800-473-0078 or 1-219-471-6359.

If I find more Iwill post.

Thanks,

Bart

Badges & Emblems for Italian Cars