Re: 164 Sunframe

Ah...Tony, Tony,

This is merely a necessary option for all Oz 164 Alfisti, due to the
glorious climate.

Subsidized by not having to budget for anti freeze, snow tyres, broken
door locks and layers of thermal underwear necessary before the heater
kicks in, standard in somewhat less blessed continents.

We do though have to brake sometimes, due to local fauna, constabulary,
or more usually transiting the pub, so would be most interested in
opinions or experience with aftermarket rotors ( plain, slotted,
crossdrilled etc) for the 164, cost and contact details of suggested
vendors.

Strewth, think I'll adjust the sunframe and go for a quick blast, WTIA
for comments on the rotors.

Cheers

Marc Nash
Melbourne