71 GTV Trim Removal

Now that the central New York weather is warming up I'm starting the
restoration project on my 71 GTV.  I'm removing all the trim that I can
get off, but I'm not sure how to remove the trim that  wraps around the
face of the rain gutters and the trim around the rear side windows.  I
also need to remove the rear side windows, but I don't see how to get at
the clips that form the hinge of the window.  Once I get all the screws
out will the trim come off, or is it also attached with some type of
mastic?

Dick Stachowiak

71 Spider
71 GTV