Re: momo wheels and adapter

Hi Mike:

You might try Vick Autosports for an adapter, if you go with a Momo wheel:

http://www.vickauto.com/

I can't speak from personal experience, never having seen their (Vick's)
hubs, but I don't believe authentic Momo hub kits are available any longer
for Alfa's.  All I've seen recently were made in Italy by a third-party
manufacturer.  I bought one from Bruce's Parts Bin for around $90 last year
that was only so-so in quality, especially with regards to the horn button.

Another source for both wheels and hubs is at:

http://www.dalhems.com/stylingsidor/priceusratt.html

Again, no personal experience with their products, I've just browsed their
site.

Regards,

Dean W. Cains
Lutz, FL