momo wheels and adapter

I'm updating the "control surfaces" in my '86 spider quad cockpit, and have
a few questions for those in the know.

Does anyone know of a good (cheap!) source for Momo/Alfa hub adapters or a
US distributor for Snap-Off?

I'm considering a wheel from Momo, most likely the Fighter wood model.  Is
there a difference between the Fighter Legno and Fighter Zebrano?  My web
research leaves me scratching my head.  Any arguments for or against Momo in
a later-model Alfa Spider?

I also like the prices in the Centerline catalog especially since they come
with an adapter.  Has anyone out there had any experience with the
Centerline wheels?

Thanks to all that take the time to read and respond.

Have a blessed Easter.

-Mike
'86 Spider Quad in Portland, OR.