Re: Another 156 GTA Review

>      re:  Another 156 GTA Review
> Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 12:49:53 -0500 (EST)
> From: Ryan Fellini <rfellini@domain.elided>
> Subject: re:  Another 156 GTA Review
> Speaking of names, is there anything more long and silly as
> the new:  Subaru "Impreza WRX STi Type RA Spec C"
> woaaa.  try putting this on a personalized license plate.

Ryan,

The silliest would be:

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI Type Zero Fighter

(no I'm not kidding about the Zero Fighter name)....

Imagine selling a "Zero Fighter" car to the British....heheh talk about
a marketing blunder.

Zamani
(with many Best Motoring CD collections. Hey if you wanna see the F355,
F50, F40, Diablo VT, 911 GT3, 911 Turbo, 911 Carrera duke it out at
Suzuka, get it from Best Motoring videos, AWESOME!)
http://sports.yahoo.com/