re: Another 156 GTA Review

> >Hi guys,
> >Here's another review on the web about the 156 GTA.  Quite interesting
> >reading ...
> >http://autozine.kyul.net/html/Alfa1.htm#156GTA
> >This author picked the M3 as the best Super Sports Saloon, the M5 as the
> >best Luxury Saloon, and the 156GTA as the best Cheap Sport Saloon.  You'll
> >have to re-calibrate what "cheap" really means here of course; he's
> >comparing the 156GTA against other more expensive alternatives ... :-)
> >Nizam
>
> It still amazes me they called it GT-A and it's the heavier of the pack :(

But didn't they at least "Alleggerita" the car compared
to what it would weight if they had just put the 3.0/3.2L
into a stock 156?  Ok, maybe I'm making a stretch here... :}

Well, it is better than Mitsubishi and Ferrari calling cars
such as "Lancer Evo VII GT-A" and "456 M GTA"... where "A"
is for AUTOMATIC!?!  :O===

Speaking of names, is there anything more long and silly as
the new:  Subaru "Impreza WRX STi Type RA Spec C"
woaaa.  try putting this on a personalized license plate.

Anyway, have you seen any GTA in Italy yet Luca?

Have a nice week,

Ryan