"accident".

From: Jerry Ecklund

I love this exam, it's great!

After all is said and done though I still think L.A. has the best and
most considerate drivers in the country.  People in L.A. move quickly
whenever possible and they don't panic around curves.  Unlike the
eastern U.S. nobody pokes along at 58 mph on the freeway.  They rarely
sit in the left lane when there's someone wanting to pass and unlike
metropolitan New York and Boston they never turn left out of the right
lane and vice versa.  I may catch hell from this response but it should
be interesting.

Jerry, San Francisco