Re: spelt/dreamt (read to bottom for Alfa content)

<< I believe that whilst "spelled" and "dreamed" are of late considered
 correct, that "dreamt" and "spelt" precede the current "americanized"
 spelling. >>

You're right, Peter: 'Dreamt' is still somewhat current in spoken
Amerenglish, but not much written, except in dialogue. In America, 'spelt' is
used mostly by people who stick the odd 'u' into Latin words and pronounce
the last letter of the alphabet 'zed' to prove that they did a semester
abroad.

Alfa content: Does anyone have recent experience with Maaco cheapie paint
jobs. I had one years ago which worked out well since I did the masking
myself.
Dick