Re: Cool Spider

Hi Kyle,
  I am a fellow Spider driving Dallas resident.  Let me start by saying
that I wish I had such problems.  My Spider runs too hot for my liking
and always has.  I absolutely cannot get stuck in summertime rush hour
traffic because the temperature skyrockets very quickly when stopped.
Why does yours run so cool?
  Although I am not entirely sure, I think you can get the "always on at
180 degrees switch at most auto parts stores.
  The following suggestion assumes you have an earlier model Spider.
Some people have suggested switching to a later model Spider radiator
with the fitting for the thermoswitch already there, then use the
corresponding Alfa switch.
   In case you haven't seen it, Tim Lentz did a pretty slick installation
(and I am jealous of how clean his car is under there!).   Here is the
link~    http://www.mindspring.com/~tlentz/alfa/fan/

Good Luck,

Tony Martie
TM PhotoDesign