1978 Spider grill and other stuff sought

I just bought a 1978 Spider, my first Alfa convertible in 25 years of Alfa
ownership.  Looks kinda funny among all the Alfa four-doors I own, but my
cats like sitting on it as much as they like the Berlinas, so I guess it's
fitting in.

The small horizontal grill piece above the bumper is kinda cracked and
messed up, as I imagine they often are.  Anyone have or know of good ones
around?  Also, the car has the inside-the-body headlight buckets, from
having had headlight covers at some point.  Are there ever decent used
headlight cover sets around?  Further also, the car came with a fitted
aftermarket fibreglass front air dam, that I've removed, which is available
for trade in the unlikely event anyone might want it ... Thanks

Andrew Watry
Berlina Register
Berkeley, CA