Is the 105 lower on the passenger side?

Hi digesters,
I have so far experienced the phenomenon of the Alfa GT Juniors and GTV having
a slightly lower passenger side which is visible when you look at the rear of
the car from behind. 2 of my GT Juniors were like that and a friend who has a
GTV also noticed this. Is this a normal thing or is there something wrong with
the suspensions or springs?
Any similar experiences on this issue and any ideas what need to be done to
correct it if it is a fault.

Thanks!

Colin Chan
Singapore