Alfisti in Woodbridge/Stafford/Fredericksburg Virginia

Fellow Alfisti,
On April 5th, a local business in Garrisonville Virginia (Burger King)will
start it's summer car show nite. It is an opportunity to show off your baby.
There are no rules, just show up and show off. I thought it would be nice to
let folks see something more exotic than a 57 Chevy or a Ford pickup. I
brought my 89 Grad to several and generated a lot of interest. I would like
to organize something for us Alfa owners. How about it, are you interested.
Drinks & burgurs will be on me!!!.
John Surina AROC member
89 Grad
Stafford Virginia