Next Generation Alfas

At times this discussion group is in real need of a counseller or psychiatrist to listen to these nightmare neuroses...
 you know the thing...
 "Doctor I love my alfa but I think her
    grandchildren are trying to murder my dreams"!!! :)
There seems to be multiple threads running on what alfa
 will be doing next. MOst seemed to fueled by a nightmare
 psychos.
The peeps in the usa have (in the mian) not driven
 the current range so cannot really comment on whether AR
 produce good FWD cars - and rely on a comparison using
 late 1980s cars and non-alfas.
 I liked the 145 cloverleaf, the 156 sportwagon
  I gonna test drive the V6 156 and own
  a year 2000 spider and 33 Sportwagon.
  (and also still want a gtv6)
Six months ago a major thread was on the rape of AR by GM.
The next generation ARs seem to be AR motors in AR/Saab
 shells with AR filling the gaps on steering/suspension/brakes
 - perhaps we can have SAAB electrics tho'!
If the new 156 GTA and Jet Thrust Stoichamatic are
 what is in stall I think we have something to look forward to.
If the Geneva V8 GT is the prototype for the top of the range
 AR (as AR have been suggesting that something like this would be)
 then it looks like it will be the GBP50,000 AR that we hope for.
As for SUVs, well consider the history of 33 quattros, 155 quattros
 and not too far away Lancia Delta Integrale arising from
 AR-Lancia rallying. NOW a 21st century SUV based on that
 design philosophy is again something to look forward too.
Ciao
dd