RE: GTV6/Milano ECUs

> Yes it can, fits right on and as far as I know the Milano version has an
> altimeter built in. Got one in my 83 GTV6.
>
> Henrik Johansen (soon to be reunited with his cars)
>

> >   Can anyone tell me if a Milano 2.5 ECU can be used in a GTV6?
> My repair
> > manual seems to indicate different part#s and I wonder if this later ECU
> > can be used.

The early GTV6 ECU (mid '85 and earlier) is different from the late GTV6 ECU
(mid '85 and later) and Milano.

One has a separate spark box.

They are *not* the same unit, although maybe whichever unit does not require
the separate spark box would work if you plugged it in to a system that
already had the separate spark box.

bs