#1 Preserving Alfas (especially Alfetta GT's)

In V8 #524 Zacharey Cox makes (in my opinion) a profound comment: "I
just finished up my Alfetta street car, bringing it back from nothing. I'm
very happy to have put life back in the car, rather than someone parting
it &
sending it to the crusher."

********

Zach, with the help of his NWARC buddies has apparently accomplished the
proverbial silk purse out of a pig's ear. He's done the
driveshaft, the transaxle (?), the front suspension, who knows what else
to his 'rather inexpensive Alfetta GT', and has taken a non-runner into
being a runnerall, as I understand, for a quite reasonable investment.

Along with Zach's helpful emails on my personal project, I salute him
for his perseverance, but
especially for his preservation instincts.

Biba
Irwindale, CA USA