Re: 164 camber adjustment

Karl:

If I were trying to reduce the negative camber on my 164, I would remove (or
reduce the thickness of) the spacers on the lower control arms to pull that
arm in closer to the subframe and thus reduce the negative camber.  Whatever
you do is tricky, however-

I can't find the reference, but I believe the good book says that 1.0 degree
negative camber is the correct amount, although there is a minimal range of
acceptable values around that.  Mybe somebody else has the exact
specifications.

John Maclay
'64 2600 Spider
'91 164 L