Need a turn signal bracket for '79 Spider...

Hallo all,

Someone managed to bang into the left front turn signal assembly on
FrankenSpider and mash up the mounting bracket that attaches to the
bumper. APE doesn't have one to sell me, it seems, since they crossed it
off the list of bits I ordered from them last week.

Does anyone have one of these buggers on an unused or damaged bumper?
Hopefully someone will, or I'm going to have to have one made.

Please email me if you do, I'm so busy lately I only get a chance to
skim the mailing list occasionally.

thanks,
Godfrey
   <ramarren@domain.elided>