re: Grundy

I tried to have my restored GTV insured for what I thought it was worth,
considering all of the modifications I have made, but Grundy refused to
insure it for more than 10K.  I then tried Hagerty, and after filling
out their form stating what I had done to the various components of the
car agreed to my valuation and insured it for the agreed value.
Obviously, the premium for the higher value was greater, but not
proportionately.

George Loeb
'71 GTV
'88 Milano